[rt-users] Permissions Disabled ?

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Tue Mar 30 12:38:03 EST 2004

What rights do you have as the admin?  Check your own account first.
It sounds like rights you are granting, you don't have rights to grant.

Also make sure in the specific queue you attempted to grant rights to, that you
have rights to grant rights in that queue.

I love RT.  :)

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org