[rt-users] Allowing a 'group' of customers to see certain ticketsin a queue

Sebastien Person sebastien.person at easter-eggs.com
Wed Mar 31 02:58:03 EST 2004

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:37:02 -0500
Todd Chapman <rt at chaka.net> wrote:

> Just create a scrip that when a ticket is created, find out what
> UserDefined group the requestor belongs to and adds that
> group as a Cc watcher. Then give the Cc system group the
> rights you desire. Easy!

Does all the users in the specified will receive all correspondences ?
Does the meaning of the CC group is the same as the CC tag used in
 mail applications ? or it is only a generic group and we could
assign whatever rights we choose ... To make it clear, is there a
default or minimal right for the CC group ?