[rt-users] Hide some things in SelfService

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Mar 31 09:46:48 EST 2004

Emmanuel Lacour wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 11:47:28AM +0400, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
>
>>Attached patch allow filter Transactions on SelfService History page.
>>Changes are simple, but questions are OK.
>>

> Thanks, it looks great but...doesn't work for me. Maybe we are using a
> different RT versions (mine is 3.0.10).
I use latest checkout copy of RT, but patch should cleanly apply to
RT3.0.10.

> I put the ShowHistory patched file in
> local/html/SelfService/Ticket/Elements instead of
> local/html/Ticket/Elements and make use of it in local/html/SelfService/Display.html
cd /opt/rt3
mkdir -p local/html/Ticket/Elements
cp -p local/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowHistory
share/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowHistory
mkdir -p local/html/SelfService
cp -p share/html/SelfService/Display.html
local/html/SelfService/Display.html
cd local
cat SelfServiceLimitTxs.patch | patch -p0

If still get same error then Mason just don't search in local/base dirs
on $m->comp() call. Bug report(feature request) goes to Mason guys.

Try apply to share dir, you could allways revert patch with -R option.
cd /opt/rt3/share/
cat xxx.patch | patch -p0

If it works then my conscience is clear. All other devil dances goes to
you because I don't use this feature. I wrote it just for fun only for
you and tested on core not on local overrides. :) Good luck.
		Ruslan.