[rt-users] Re: RT issues (Away from office)

Mark Williams Williamsma at lanecc.edu
Wed Mar 31 10:02:30 EST 2004

I'm out of the office for the rest of the day, and back online Wed
morning (03/31/04).

If this is a WebCT logon question, please send it to: webct at lanecc.edu

If it's urgent, please leave a message for me at Distance Learning:
(541)463-5260.

Mark Williams

>>> rt-users 03/31/04 07:00 >>>

> Firstly, as detailed in my previous email to the alias, we are seeing
> total data loss from the InnoDB files, resulting in a restore being
> required.

I've never seen this, granted my various RT installs aren't very
big. I don't think many other people have seen it either, otherwise,
there'd have been a lot of screaming on the mailing lists. So I think
it's something specific to you, and I suspect it's in your database.

seph