[rt-users] selecting tickets from queue

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Wed Mar 31 20:11:45 EST 2004

Dear List,

Is there a way to go to a queue, display N tickets, then select manually the
tickets from the queue for processing?

Refining Search isn't always the answer, because the criteria might be too
varied.

Its one of those things where the human eye knows we want to close *these* 12
tickets, but that describing what "these" are is not readily possible via the
"Refine search" method.

Most ticketing systems have a highlight box next to the line-item ticket. Its
not a strange idea.  Searching is a wonderful way to pick tickets, but sometimes
you just have to eyeball the ones you want and pick them out.

If this is possible could somebody please point me at the solution.

Thanks!

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org