[rt-users] Best Linux distro for RT?

Jan Algermissen jalgermissen at topicmapping.com
Sun May 2 10:12:21 EDT 2004

> Mike Dent wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I've been battling trying to get RT3 and RT2 installed on a Redhat 9.0 box, however I've
> soon realised I need to update several other components to get
>
> it working. I cant really do this as I will break other stuff.
>
> So I think it is time to dedicate another box to the task.
>
> Q. Which is the best linux distro to install RT 3x on, with least work?

I have had no problems with SuSE 9.0. Everything was just fine.

Except in one installation I did I think I had to upgrade the
pre-installed DBI Perl module, but that's it.

Isn't the only possibly problematic requirement to have Perl >= 5.8?

Can you describe what your problem is?

Jan

--
Jan Algermissen                           http://www.topicmapping.com