[rt-users] Best linux distro, more info.

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Sun May 2 11:18:16 EDT 2004

I don't recommend RT on RH9, because it's not supported more:
Advisories for other currently supported products
Red Hat Linux 9 (Shrike)  End of life April 30, 2004

If you don't want bother yourself and community with mp2 problems then
you don't want mp2 from RH9 RPMs, but FastCGI or mp1(no fresh RPMs) or
mp2 from CVS.

There is also no mysql4 only 3.x in RH9.

I reviewed all posts that I could find about "best distro" in my
archives and write it in wiki FAQ:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FAQ

PS: I ran RT on RH9 based distro :) Installation was pain