[rt-users] Statistics for RT3

Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr gwen at reptiles.org
Mon May 3 18:03:40 EDT 2004

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Cassily, Ryan wrote:
> Has anyone had luck with installing this stats package?  I can't seem to
> find the installation instructions anywhere.  Thank in advance for your help.

Hrm. Running RT3, I have the statistics module installed and purring
along happily.  My install notes are scanty, but note:

- added statistics module to RT by copying it to the html root
- installed Apache::GD::Graph, and a zillion dependancies
- need to build libgd2.0.15 - put in /usr/local/lib

The readme is pretty self-explanatory IMHO.

cheers!