[rt-users] exporting Statistics3 graphics

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Thu May 6 08:17:19 EDT 2004

Dave,
	To do what you want, you'd have to do the queries that the stats
package does to get the data, then graph it yourself.  The page that
shows with the table on it generates a link to a CGI program that
generates the graphic, where the URL contains the data that will be
graphed.  So, you'd have to get the data first, then you could graph it
yourself.

	I think there should be a way to code up a URL that will take
you to a specific statistics chart, coding the queue names, time period,
etc into the URL, but I'm not personally familiar enough with Mason to
tell you how to do that.

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect