[rt-users] Contributing UI modifications

Jim Ross JimRoss at ebcflex.com
Thu May 6 09:15:32 EDT 2004

Excellent point John.  I've made some mods to our install and think it
would be great to share (and learn from other's!).  A couple small
tweaks we made to ours include:
* Adding a Take and Resolve button to tickets on the main screen.
* Show a summary of tickets by owner instead of by queue
* Created a listing of unassigned/unowned tickets (coming in from email)

I'm sure others have made lots of similar tweaks.

Is http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Patches the place to look for
these little tweaks?

JR

Message: 7