[rt-users] Queue length in templates

Simon Wilcox simon.wilcox at digitalcraftsmen.net
Thu May 6 10:04:25 EDT 2004

Hello,

We've just set up a new installation of RT3 from the Debian packages. I
have successfully configured the system to log new emails into a queue and
autorespond to the requestor. Which was actually very straightforward,
many thanks :-)

What I want to do now is have the autoresponder message include the number
of messages in the queue so that the requestor has some idea of how busy
we are.

I've searched the docs and the wiki but I can't seem to find the right
recipe to retrieve the number of new & open tickets in a given queue.

Can anyone help with a pointer ?

Many thanks,

Simon.