[rt-users] choosing template on the fly

Swinkels, Marcel MSWINKELS at UPC.NL
Thu May 6 12:16:16 EDT 2004

I am also looking for a way to reply manually to a ticket with a
predefined text. So that when I manually review a ticket and have a
standard reply available, I just can select it from a list.

Somebody who has such a functionality working in RT?

Regards,

Marcel Swinkels
chello abuse
UPC Nederland
mswinkels at upc.nl

-----Original Message-----
From: Dimitry Faynerman [mailto:dimitry.faynerman at hypermediasystems.com]

Sent: donderdag 6 mei 2004 17:42
To: 'rt list'
Subject: [rt-users] choosing template on the fly

Hello,

I have several different versions (English, Japanese etc) of the
"Autoreply" template. Depending on the language in user's profile I will
be using different one.

My question is - how do I choose which template to use on the fly. I
tried to play with "on create" scrip's custom action prep code, but
without any luck.

Thanks,

Dimitry Faynerman