[rt-users] ticket creation and custom fields

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu May 6 13:07:13 EDT 2004

Matt,

Sounds like you need Dirk Pappe's Extract Custom Fields contrib
(see http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ContributedScrips). Your
web form would generate the appropriate email message to RT.

It's working well for me.

Steve