[rt-users] How to tell Mason not to process a folder?

James jwhittington at excelorant.com
Fri May 7 13:05:27 EDT 2004

Okay this may be kinda off topic, but I'm struggling a bit trying to
figure out how to get RT and other things running on the same site.
In my case I'm trying to have the helpdesk and the monitoring run from
the same url.
My url will be http://helpdesk.tmfloyd.com
My original plan was to have RT at "/helpdesk" and nagios at "/nagios",
but I was having problems getting that to work, I think mason was trying
to process nagios stuff, because I would get a "404" error but would see
"[Mason] Cannot resolve file to component" error in the syslog.

The second plan was to let the root of the site be RT and let Nagios sit
at "/nagios", but again Mason is getting in the way.

How do i tell RT::Mason to load on all folders but "/nagios"??

In my virtual host definition I have tried various combinations, guess
it would help if I knew regex :<).

#<LocationMatch "/">
<LocationMatch "(/!nagios/)?">
        SetHandler perl-script