[rt-users] search bug in 3.0.10 when adding 'resolved'

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Sat May 8 03:01:05 EDT 2004

matthew zeier wrote:
> I don't appear to be able to add a status of resolved into an existing
> search but only when I do the following steps:
>
>>From the Home page, I type in 'burick' into search box.
Why do you use such strange way to search?

> Results come up as 0, status = open, status = new, subject like 'burick'.
>
> Add "status is resolved"
>

> [Fri May  7 12:29:14 2004] [error] [Mason] File does not exist:
> /opt/rt3/share/html/Listing.html
^^^^ IMHO You have file permissions problems. Apache process usually
tuns under own user and this user should have access rights to RT files.
Perl report such error when file doesn't exists or process doesn't have
read access(may be on upper level).

> Any other way of searching and I am able to add 'resolved'.
MainLeftTabs->Tickets->NewSearch; select Status resolved; click button
'Search'.
				Good luck. Ruslan.