[rt-users] search bug in 3.0.10 when adding 'resolved'

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Sat May 8 12:43:28 EDT 2004

> matthew zeier wrote:
> > I don't appear to be able to add a status of resolved into an existing
> > search but only when I do the following steps:
> >
> >>From the Home page, I type in 'burick' into search box.
> Why do you use such strange way to search?

It's a quick way to search for subject items.  Strange or not, it shouldn't
error out like that.

> > [Fri May  7 12:29:14 2004] [error] [Mason] File does not exist:
> > /opt/rt3/share/html/Listing.html
> ^^^^ IMHO You have file permissions problems. Apache process usually
> tuns under own user and this user should have access rights to RT files.
> Perl report such error when file doesn't exists or process doesn't have
> read access(may be on upper level).

I doubt that because I can do searchs any other way and they all use
Listing.html.

But to be sure,

root at help2 (/opt/rt3/) 644> ls -l ./share/html/Search/Listing.html
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     bin          3887 Mar  3 15:24
./share/html/Search/Listing.html*