[rt-users] new install on windows machine - change due date problem

LDuhon at csom.umn.edu LDuhon at csom.umn.edu
Mon May 10 17:17:34 EDT 2004

I have just finished an new install on Windows XP host. I ran into a
problem with the Due Date field, well tow problems really.

First, if I accidentally set a due date prior to today, I am unable to ever
change it to correct the issue. I don't receive any errors it just doesn't
actually take the change. Maybe this is by design?

Second, I also accidentally set a date with 00 in the year (or month, not
sure which), that completely corrupted the ticket to the point where there
was about 2 pages of error codes, and the Submit button was no longer
available. My only option was to manually delete the ticket from the
database using the cmd line.

Thanks in advance!

-Louis Duhon
Technical Manager