[rt-users] Active Directory/LDAP Auth

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue May 11 10:29:55 EDT 2004

here's my VirtualHost section. Someone guided me through a little perl
hacking to get AuthenSMB to work. Someone sent me the following pointers
that I put up on my wiki just now:
http://josiah.ritchietribe.net/moniwiki/wiki.php/RTLDAPAuthentication

<VirtualHost x.x.x.x>
    ServerName rt.localdomain
    DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

    # Added for SMB Authentication
  <Directory "/opt/rt3/share/html/">
#    AuthPam_Enabled Off
    PerlModule Apache::AuthenSmb
    AuthName "Username/Password"
    AuthType Basic
    PerlSetVar myPDC x.x.x.x
    PerlSetVar myBDC x.x.x.x
    PerlSetVar MyDomain LocalDomain
    PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthenSmb
    require valid-user
  </Directory>

    # these four lines apply to Apache2+mod_perl2 only: {{{
#    PerlSetVar MasonArgsMethod CGI
#    PerlModule Apache2 Apache::compat
#    RewriteEngine On
#    RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ $1/index.html