[rt-users] Active Directory/LDAP Auth

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Tue May 11 11:38:33 EDT 2004

What you did is all right.
If you can log in with your credentials it's ok, so you don't have to do any changes on httpd.conf
Anyway it could be a problem that this settings are not applied because you need to stop and restart apache, or clear mason cache.
Or you need to close your browser session.

One thing you have to remember in httpd.con is that noauth should be excluded from authentication, so you don't have problems with mails and so on.

Samuel