[rt-users] rt-mailgate problem with rt-3.0.10 / SuSE 9.1

Erik Boles erik at coloradosprings.com
Tue May 11 20:34:10 EDT 2004

Charles,

Are you running sendmail?  If so, do you have soft link in the /etc/smrsh
directory for the rt-mailgate?

This isn't the exact error that I got with that problem, but the 500 EOF was
definitely in there along with some other stuff.

Remember that Sendmail smrsh runs caged.

Erik

On 5/11/04 6:22 PM, "charon at cyc.com" <charon at cyc.com>, emailed the
following: