[rt-users] Performance problems

Kogami, Bruce bkogami at randmcnally.com
Wed May 12 17:45:20 EDT 2004

All,

We are having performance problems with RT. I have two separate RT systems. A production server running RT 3.0.9, mysql 3.23.58, perl 5.8.0, apache 1.3.29 and a test server running RT 3.0.10, mysql 4.0.18 and perl 5.8.4, apache 1.3.29. Both show the same problem.

When I start go to the RT help ticket site, I have no problem. Searching and looking at tickets are no problem. We start to have problems when either creating new tickets or modifying tickets. It might take up to a minute before the new ticket is created.

Has anyone run into this before? Is it a mysql problem? Apache problem?

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Bruce

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.