[rt-users] rt-mailgate problem with rt-3.0.10 / SuSE 9.1

Charles Smith charon at cyc.com
Wed May 12 18:16:24 EDT 2004

Yes, I tried sendmail (with both versions of RT) but it did not change
the error message. It really looks like some kind of problem between the
rt-mailgate binary itsself and something else.

Also, I have all my logs turned all the way up, but that's as extensive
as the error message gets.

Thanks,
-Charles