[rt-users] Only super-user can see something after logon to RT, no one else.

David Michal david.michal at rabatcr.cz
Thu May 13 07:29:13 EDT 2004

Unfortonatelly other users are getting just blank page. They can see
nothing in their internet browser. Log files telling nothing about this.
In log files I can find some standard messages about new tickets,
sending mails etc. Log of Apache telling nothing important too. I just
can see that the browser is connected.
Could be a problem that my RT is running inside chroot? (that's because
my other stable app is using older perl than RT).
I found other problem in RT. I have user name david.michal at rabatcr.cz
and I want to fill email address in RT. If I'm trying to fill
david.michal at rabatcr.cz as email address, then I'm getting message "bad
value in email address", if I'm trying to fill michal at rabatcr.cz as
email address then everything is ok. So should I understand that email
address must be different than user name? I hope not, because I have all
users in LDAP directory and all user's names are the same as their email
address.
But the problem with 'nothing in internet browser' is more important for
me. :(
Thanks,
David