[rt-users] SelfService Login Not Working

Ein Bielaczyc einb at walledlake.k12.mi.us
Mon May 17 16:15:24 EDT 2004

Again, I've searched through the archives and found quite a few tips
about nonprivileged users, but not one regarding the inability to use
the SelfServer login.

Nonprivileged users are created, and I have given Everyone as well as
UnPrivileged groups the ShowTicket right. But when I attempt to login as
an UnPrivileged user I get an error stating username or password
incorrect. I've tried changing the username, I don't wish to provide a
password, but that did not solve the problem.

Ein B.
:-)