[rt-users] upgrade/install

Peter Jamriško peter.jamrisko at advantel.cz
Wed May 19 06:37:25 EDT 2004

Thanks.

I dumped whole database (via phpmyadmin) and copied it (via webmin
sql_query - file generated by phpmyadmin was too big to restore it via
phpmyadmin)  into the PRODUCTION. It seems to work fine on the
PRODUCTION. I didn't have time to wait. I will compare them now (hope
isn't too late).

Thank for your answer.

Peter