[rt-users] Bug (Showstopper?) in 3.0.11rc2?

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed May 19 14:51:36 EDT 2004

Hello Jesse,

--Am Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2004 13:59 Uhr -0400 schrieb Jesse Vincent
<jesse at bestpractical.com>:

> 	Is this issue visible for you with a "vanilla" copy of RT
> 3.0.11rc3 or only one with your mods?

I will try in the next days with a vanilla copy. I cannot swear, that this
bug appeared first in 3.0.11rc2 or if it was already present in 3.0.10.

It would be nice if there were some more people saying me: "yes, they can
see the bug, too" or "no, all is alright".

I recently changed from a mod_perl setup to fast_cgi. Perhaps that is
something to be rewinded?

Dirk.