[rt-users] Bug (Showstopper?) in 3.0.11rc2?

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Fri May 21 08:50:07 EDT 2004

Hello,

--Am Freitag, 21. Mai 2004 11:35 Uhr +0200 schrieb Dirk Pape
<pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de>:

> I catched the sql query out of the log (reformatted and attached!), which
> if  executed manually does not reveil the expected users either.

On the first view, I find the SQL-Statement to be buggy. It should at least
be

      OR (((main.Domain = 'RT::Queue-Role' AND main.Instance = 9)
             OR (main.Domain = 'RT::Ticket-Role' AND main.Instance = 8317))
         AND main.Type = ACL_1.PrincipalType) )

instead of

      OR (((main.Domain = 'RT::Queue-Role' AND main.Instance = 9)
             OR (main.Domain = 'RT::Ticket-Role' AND main.Instance = 8317))
         AND main.Type = ACL_1.PrincipalType
         AND main.id = ACL_1.PrincipalId) )

to match a Queue-defined AdminCC group to the globally defined AdminCC
rights, which is the sitiation missed in my case.

I do not know yet if the generated SQL statement is due to one of my
extensions or due to vanilla rt 3.0.11 code, but I think the latter is the
case, so this should be a real bug.

Ruslan, can you verify If you have granted "OwnTicket" right to AdminCC on
queue or on global level, in the case where you found, that it turned out
to be alright for you?

Dirk.