[rt-users] CC on ticket creation

Pagnotta, Chris chris.pagnotta at viasat.com
Fri May 21 18:31:52 EDT 2004

I am seeing a problem with outgoing SMTP mail.

I am able to create a ticket and then add a AdminCC email address. The email
is sent out as I am able to verify it contents with ethereal.

The problem I am seeing is when I create a ticket and then add just a CC
email address.
Nothing is sent. Exim does not have it in it's outgoing mail queue and of
course ethereal
sees nothing.

Am I missing something here? Is there are permission in RT that needs to be
set for sending CC mail?

I even tried to send the email through as root with a CC address. No email
was actually sent.

Is this a bug? Do I need to start digging in the perl scrripts?

Thanks,
Chris