[rt-users] Problems with debian

Jamie Baddeley jamie.baddeley at fx.net.nz
Sun May 23 20:59:37 EDT 2004

Looks like it might be worse than simply restarting it.

AFAICT the current workaround is recompiling apache and mod-perl. Yuk.

So it looks like request-tracker3 for debian unstable is broken. (bug
248730)

I'd be really pleased to discover another workaround, as I am not keen
on doing a build from source.

Failing that, looks like I'll have to close the store. :-(

jamie