[rt-users] How to setup FastCGI?

Sean McKay seans.lists at verizon.net
Wed May 26 17:48:59 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I'm installing RT3 on a clean RH box and I'd like to use FastCGI instead of
mod_perl--problem is, the docs are unclear to me as to whether I have to
install FastCGI into apache or just the perl module CGI::Fast or both...

At this point, based on list messages and other webpages I've found, I
believe that I need to install build Apache with FastCGI (I'll probably
follow the "manual" instructions that come in the FastCGI INSTALL document),
and then add the CGI::Fast module to my instance of Perl.

Can anyone confirm this is the way I should go?

Thanks,

--Sean