[rt-users] Retrieving mail from Outlook Server

Brett Barnhart BrettB at hkusa.com
Thu May 27 10:56:13 EDT 2004

Thanks for the hint. Doing as you suggest does indeed create a ticket, which
suggests that rt-mailgate is OK.

Is there someway to debug rt-mailgate when used with Fetchmail as you do
below?

It is possible that the email has a different config when retrieved from the
exchange server versus when I save the email as a file and read it in.