[rt-users] FETCHM~1: MDA returned nonzero status 127

Indika Wasala indika at hsenid.lk
Wed Nov 3 06:09:51 EST 2004

Hi All,

I have successfully installed rt-3.0.11.exe from
http://p4.elixus.org/dist/ in a Windows 2000 advanced server machine and
everything works fine except fetchmail which comes with the
distribution.

When I ran rt-mailgate shortcut I get the following error message after
successfully login into the mail server,

FETCHM~1: MDA returned nonzero status 127
not flushed

I changed the owner of the file rt-mailgate.conf to the administrator
and replaced the cygwin1.dll file (in bin folder) with a latest version
(1005.9.0.0 with 1005.11.0.0 - got this trick from a mailing list) but
still get the above error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.