[rt-users] Aborting a scrip for a specific queue

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed Nov 3 13:18:09 EST 2004

I'd like to _not_ send emails for certain scrips for one queue in a
system.  Specifically, we're using it to handle bounces & postmaster
emails, and I don't want that queue to send mail to the requestors.

Ideally, I'd just weak the global scrips to do this rather than recreating
the "on resolve" scrip for each of the other queues.

I tried doing this with some custom prep code in the "on resolve" scrip
like this:

  die "no email" if $self->TicketObj->QueueObj->Name eq 'Bounces';
  return 1;

I also tried just returning 0.  Neither one of those seemed to do
anything.  Is what I'm trying to do possible?

-dave

VegGuide.Org
Your guide to all that's veg.