[rt-users] Grouping requestors by organisation?

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Wed Nov 3 15:48:44 EST 2004

Step one is to put all the users from the same organization
in the same RT group.

Two, if you can create one queue per organization then
create the queue.

Three, give the group the proper permissions on the queue.

If tickets from different organization need to be in the same
queue you will need to make the group an AdminCc on a per
ticket basis, which is either manual or could be automated
with a scrip. Then give the role AdminCc the desired permissions.

-Todd