[rt-users] RTFM bug?

Jaime Kikpole jkikpole at cairodurham.org
Wed Nov 3 16:51:22 EST 2004

     I don't know if I ran across a bug, FAQ, or something new.  When I try to
change the contents of a custom field in RTFM, I get a message like this:

Couldn't load custom field 2 value MH while trying to delete it.

     I have tried it as root and gotten the same message, so I don't think
that its a privileges issue.  It may occur in other situations, but I can
consistently reproduce it under a SelectMultiple field.  SelectSingle
appears to NOT be effected.

     Any ideas?

                                                       Jaime

--