[rt-users] attaching user information when replying to a ticket

Paul McAlister paulm at fedinternational.com
Wed Nov 3 18:53:15 EST 2004

>Set the $UseFriendlyFromLine variable in RT_SiteConfig.pm.

I have copied the variable across from C:\Program
Files\OurInternet\Request Tracker\rt\etc\RT_Config.pm.in into
RT_SiteConfig.pm and set the values of UsefriendlyFromLine to both 0 and
1, but see no difference in the format. Do you need to reinstall rt, or
should I see the changes immediately when I add this line to
RT_SiteConfig.pm.

Also shouldn't Usefriendlyfromline default to 1 anyway when installed?
In which case, is the reason I am having these problems the result of me
using version 3.0.12 instead of an earlier version?

Paul

>* paulm at fedinternational.com (Paul McAlister) [Wed 03 Nov 2004, 08:07
CET]: