[rt-users] Is RT not multi (tasking/threading) safe!

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Fri Nov 5 08:19:33 EST 2004

Hello!

I had a similar post before. But I feel that it getting worse. In the
example I pressed quickly first "take" and then "resolved" . The result
is the ticket is owned by nobody and resolved?!?!?!

The history:
Fri Nov 05 14:11:50 2004  	sternber - Given to Nobody
Fri Nov 05 14:11:48 2004  	sternber - Status changed from open to
resolved
Fri Nov 05 14:11:44 2004  	sternber - Taken

My config:
Debian sarge/RT 3.0.11
2 XEON proccessor machine

My idea is that because the http protocol is stateles the
RT is not able to serialize the task in the right order, so
while the "take" process is running, the "resolved" task
has already finished. If this is true, RT has a BIG problem!

Or could it be the apache config???

best regards!