[rt-users] RT Blues....

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Fri Nov 5 20:35:16 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jesse Vincent" <jesse at bestpractical.com>
To: "Ruslan U. Zakirov" <Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com>
Cc: "Chris Knipe" <savage at savage.za.org>; <rt-users at lists.fsck.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 3:27 AM
Subject: Re: [rt-users] RT Blues....

> On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 02:02:16AM +0300, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
>> add to the beginning of the lib/RT/Action/Generic.pm somewhere after
>> package xxxx; line:
>> require Scalar::Util;
>>
> Hm. I see this already in my RT 3.2 repository.
> And it's been there for a very, very long time.

And it is in mine as well.  I'm betting this is more a Perl issue than a RT
one... I'm busy reinstalling on a different machine and I'm pretty sure it
will work there.  At least I'm not loosing any data from the Databases ;)

--
Chris

** This email has been scanned by Cenergy Networks for viruses and **
** spam.  As part of our ongoing drive to ensure reliable and      **
** secure communications, Cenergy Networks guarantees this message **
** to be clean of any viruses or spam.  Should you not be satisfied**
** with the content of this email, please let us know by emailing  **
** us at feedback at cenergynetworks.com                              **