[rt-users] Configuring limited access for customers

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Mon Nov 8 11:13:40 EST 2004

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 02:00:07PM +0100, Christian Hammers wrote:
> I have problems configuring the SelfService frontend for a customer of
> us that should only be able to see the ticket history *excluding* our
> internal comments and report new problems via web.

I managed to get that working after I realized that I had to logout and
relogin to make the settings effective...

Now I have the wanted settings running for one separated Queue. Is it
also possible to give a some Customers access to the same Queue but
still have them see only their tickets? "My tickets" filters right but
I was able to enter arbitrary ticket numbers directly to access the
other ones.

thanks,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller