[rt-users] anyone able to get RT installed on a RH machine?

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Nov 9 09:28:38 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 22:35, Phil Howard wrote:

> | I haven't installed on that version, but if I tried, I would use
> | fastcgi instead of mod_perl or compile apache/mod_perl from source.
>
> Those were both paths I looked into over the past couple months and things
> did not work and help was not helpful in getting it to work.

Try the fastcgi path, starting from scratch to get all the
modules installed.  I have this working on fedora core2 which
shouldn't be too different.  I think someone posted here that the
perl version on RHEL works even though the version number is
lower than recommended.  Also, be sure you have installed
mysql 4.x or use postgresql instead of using the stock mysql version.

---
   Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com