[rt-users] Re: MASON ?

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Tue Nov 9 18:34:55 EST 2004

Partom Rule wrote:
> What do you think? That i did not read nothing befor i
> send the first email for to the group ?!???? #$%#
>
> ;-)
>
> Well i have installed it but i stil get gibrish. It
> wont translate. I got no errors while installing. I am
> stumped.
> ?
You didn't give us any info that is required to help you thus you should
be polite and answer the questions which you shouldn't answer if you ask
questions smart.

*
 >>>I run apache on frebsd.
Apache server has VESRSION as FreeBSD has too.

* From README:
  3.1   Check for missing dependencies:

         make testdeps
What does it output?

* What do you get if you run next?
 > perl -MHTML::Mason -e 'print $HTML::Mason::VERSION ."\n"'

* What do you want to use mod_perl or FastCGI?

* Share apache conf please.

* read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

			Best regards, Ruslan.