[rt-users] Localization Help Needed

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 10 12:30:51 EST 2004

I'm puzzling over why some of my localizations aren't working. My local
en.po has code to replace the word "Organization" with "Department". My
tests using a perl script show that these two statements give different
results:

$CurrentUser->loc( "Organization" );    # returns "Department"
$CurrentUser->loc( "[_1]", "Organization" );    # returns "Organization"

As far as I can tell, these statements should both return "Department". Can
anyone give me a hint why the second one doesn't do what I expect?

Thanks,
Steve