Subject: Re: [rt-users] request tracker forum

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Thu Nov 11 12:36:15 EST 2004

Partom Rule wrote:
> A forum have a search eingin.
 > You can run a search.
Choose your favourite archive with search and use it.
After an year on this ML I use my own local archive which is faster and
more flexible.
google may help you search only in archives of RT lists.

> We cannot make a rool on yahoo or hotmail.
> This method called spam.
Do you see spam on this list?

> With all do respact for the "who and who of RT"
> I still got problems and no one helps me.
Reasons
2) Problem was discussed many times.
3) Problem is not well described. it's boring and wasteful to write
"heya, guy, what version of RT do you use?". Doesn't matter is it forum
or list.
4) You are first who see this problem.
5) is very complex and there is no person on the list who want describe
it from start to the end.
6) ...

> In a forum people can see and answer.
On the list I read almost everything. On the forums I can't read all
threads fast and don't read so skip much more questions where I can help.

> My email with the problem is long gone and deleted.
resubmit BUT with more info. Or give users more info in the same thread.

> I can add smileys over here too:
> :-(
:)