[rt-users] RT and Fedora Core 2/3, Apache2, Postfix, PosgreSQL?

Steve Wampler sbw at tapestry.tucson.az.us
Sat Nov 13 12:01:11 EST 2004

The server we've been running RT (currently 3.0.4) with
Apache2 (hpptd-2.0.47), mod_perl2 (1.99_08), postgresql (7.2.4)
and sendmail for a couple of years now.

However, the server is about to be replaced with a new one
running either (TBD) Fedora Core 2 or 3.  At the same time,
we're thinking of replacing sendmail with postfix and upgrading
to a more recent version of postgresql.

Does any know of problems running RT (we're likely to upgrade
to the latest version while we're at it) in this environment?
Anything that's likely to cause us a problem?  If we do
upgrade RT, what's the best procedure for migrating our current
RT tables?

Thanks for any advice!
Steve
--