[rt-users] most recent visited tickets

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Sun Nov 14 12:42:13 EST 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 12:49, Chance Ervin wrote:
> Is there a way to make your RT home page display a number of most
> recent visited tickets?
> Maybe the last 5 tickets the user has viewed?
>
> Or may this be coming up in a later release?

I don't have an answer, but I'd like something slightly different.
Is there a way to either automatically change the status and/or
priority depending on whether the requester has the last response
in the series?  For the queues that are question/answer style
and you aren't quite sure if a problem is solved it would be
nice to have some kind of hint when it is your turn to reply
without completely hiding the ones where you are waiting. Is
there some way to color-code, or sort to the bottom, or do some
kind of automatic stall-for-specified-time to reduce the clutter
from tickets that don't need action right now?   Sometimes it
works to resolve them and let the response re-open, but some
need a follow up at some point even if there is no response.

---
   Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com