[rt-users] Newbie question: user front end

James Mohr rt-users at jimmo.com
Sun Nov 14 15:53:03 EST 2004

On Sunday 14 November 2004 16:39, Tom Beard wrote:
> From http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ManualInstallation
>
> "If you intend to let ticket requestors use the requestor-mode web
> interface, you should grant the role of Requestor the right Show Ticket."
>
> I think thats what you're after, right?
>
>    Regards,
>       Tom

Thanks! That seems to be it. I think I was confused and assumed that a user
was only a "support rep". I am used to a help desk tool that defines these
entities as a Person. Then  a person can be a requestor (caller) as well as
have an account assigned to them to give them access to the "support rep"
aspects as well as admin (if the right has been given).

Regards,

Jim Mohr
--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your