[rt-users] RT Upgrade scripts

Kumar, Vasanth vakumar at blackrock.com
Mon Nov 15 13:44:17 EST 2004

Hi,

We are in the process of upgrading from 3.0.8 to the latest version and it appears that version 3.3.0 had changes with respect to CustomFields.

Since CustomFields now need explicit permissions for users to be able to view them, the CustomFields that were previously created now no longer show up by default.  Before 3.3.0, all users who had access to a Queue can view all CustomFields in the Queue.

So it appears that I need to write a SQL query to modify existing CustomFields such that: each group/user that has access to a Queue should also have rights to view/edit all CustomFields currently in that Queue.

Has anyone already written a query similar to this?  I could not find anything in the wiki site.

Thanks,

Vasanth