[rt-users] Management View Web Page?

Jon Forrest forrest at ce.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 18 13:36:06 EST 2004

I've been playing around with RT 3.2.2 in preparation for
deploying it for a small group. One thing that appears
to be lacking (please correct me if I'm wrong) is a
RT at a glance management status view web page, on which a
support manager could see the X highest priority
tickets owned by all the people I manage, along
with all the X newest unowned tickets (like the
current home page has).

Is anyone working on such a thing or does anybody
have any thoughts about this?

Cordially,
Jon Forrest
Computer Resources Manager
Civil and Environmental Engineering Dept.
205 Davis Hall
Univ. of Calif., Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-1710
510-642-0904