[Fwd: [rt-users] autreply doesn't work - use of watchers?]

Astrid Holzhauser astrid.holzhauser at factline.com
Fri Nov 19 10:37:50 EST 2004

Hi,

I want to inform you that I already found the solution of my first
question. It was an internal mistake, sorry.

But I am still intersted in the second question.

and I have another question:
-)I created a ticket with a user of this "normal-member" group
(rights: CommentOnTicket, CreateTicket, ModifySelf, ReplyToTicket,
SeeQueue, ShowACL, ShowTicket, ShowTicketComments, Watch)
When I submit an entrie with such an user I get the following respons:

Ticket 12 created in queue 'xxx'
Permission Denied

What does this mean "permission denied"? What permission?

thanks for your help!
ciao Astrid