[rt-users] Add Text to the Forms

Ben Bush ben at vintela.com
Fri Nov 19 15:00:01 EST 2004

Is there a way for us to add text to the individual queue forms to help
guide the person entering a ticket?

For Example,

We have 2 custom fields - Full Name and Company Name that are text user
input fields

We want to add some text that explains what the tech should do before
adding this ticket into the queue. Examples would be:
 - Check a url link (provided on the page) to see if they are a
supported customer
 - Ask them to refer to another document for further clarification

Can I do this without modifying the actual code? If I need to modify the
forms, can I do it per queue?

Ben Bush